On the Wheels of a Dream

Welcome!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Frisky Felines

A few weeks ago we were down visiting Catherine’s parents for the weekend. While we were there, that tricky Idaho weather treated us to a few inches of snow! Although we weren’t too delighted, the cats took advantage of the situation to enjoy some recreation.

Here, Fritz is playing on Shane's car. I love the part where he knocks the snow off of the car and he cranes his neck to see where it fell! Priceless...

Mittens, the smaller black cat with white paws, has joined Fritz. The more nimble Mittens rather easily scales the windshield but then gets a little too close to the edge. Don't mind Catherine's dad's advice about resumes in the background unless you are interested...


I think this one accurately shows the "randomness" of cats. Fritz jumps up on top and nestles down into the snow while Mittens paws at the little snowballs...! I love this video!

4 comments:

  1. Frisky kitties indeed! They are Idaho cats for sure. I can't imagine Rootie ever setting a toenail out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh man that is funny! I've forgotten what total spazzes cats are. Fascinating advice about the resumes from cath's dad! I'll have to write that down....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete those videos are hilarious! The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the cats had given the other a classic "double-fisted" throttling, a la Scouty and Belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found your blog! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete